SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Call Center Representative, Helpdesk Specialist, Client Service Representative, Pharmacy Technician, CSR, Customer Service Representative
- Title: Helpdesk Specialist
- Location: Richardson, Texas
- Industry: Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Salary: $17 hr. (has incentive plan offering up to $1,200 a year)
- Hours / Shift: 8:30AM-5, 9:30AM-6PM , 10:30AM-7PM, 11:30AM-8PM are the shifts available. Rotating weekends (currently every 4th or 5th). Possibility of remote work from home for short term period.
- Training hours: Start anywhere from 8AM-6PM for the rest of the two weeks then the candidate will move to their designated shift thereafter.
- Employment Type: Contract with Perm consideration
- Environment: Fast paced, call center environment dealing with back to back incoming calls from Long Term Care Pharmacies and Hospice Agencies. This customer has an upbeat, highly motivated team, committed to immediate growth and a caregiving spirit. COME JOIN US!
Job Scope: The Help Desk Specialist accurately and efficiently receives patient admission, discharge, and transfer and medication Authorization information from clients (Hospice Agencies and Long-Term Care Pharmacies) and subsequently accurately manages the transfer of the information to our claims adjudication system. The position requires review of information recorded in various client pharmacy practice management or electronic medical record systems or the handling of facsimiles or the handling of calls. Requires experience and compliance with all state and federal regulations for processing prescriptions
Duties may include any of the following:
- Assists and supports processing of client medication authorization requests and troubleshoots pharmacy claims.
- Maintains appropriate continuing education and licenses according to the State Pharmacy Board regulations.
- Supports the management staff in other areas to meet daily production goals and manage customer service issues.
- Adheres to all quality control and medication safety policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of transcription and transfer of all medication.
- Maintains accurate and complete record of all activities for admission, discharge, transfer and medication orders.
- Answers clients questions/concerns regarding medication orders, referring to a Pharmacist when required.
- Properly manage all inbound calls and any electronic or paper documents regarding any medication orders and deliveries.
- Responsible for adhering to department s performance goals, policies, procedures and internal quality controls established.
- Maintains solid knowledge and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper communication with co-workers during shift.
- Works in any other projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Leads all facets of this position with excellent customer service.
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner which includes a calm and sophisticated disposition, not easily frustrated, stressed, or offended.
- Demonstrated ability to project a professional and friendly image to co-workers and clients.
- Proactive, responsive, results oriented and resourceful; possessing the highest level of integrity and motivation.
- Ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing workflows and priorities.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize work and handle simultaneous tasks with success and accuracy.
- Detail-oriented, displaying an ability to manage multiple tasks, and handle tight time-frames, with a friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Practices efficient communication and documentation practices; properly following Company verbal scripts, documenting processes and tasks as required, and ensuring need-to-know information, escalations, or follow-ups are shared with the proper contacts.
- Completes all tasks with ownership and accountability; invested in ensuring a client receives best-in-class service from start to finish.
- Proficient ability to type at >50 words per minute, utilize computer resources including online applications, portals, and Company software, and perform tasks via telecommunication tools with a pleasant and comprehensible tone and annunciation.
- Efficiency with Microsoft Suites, including: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to flexibly adhere to a 24/7/365 work environment; practicing punctuality and dependability for assigned shifts; working evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends, as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Current Pharmacy Technician certification in good standing, recognized by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board, or 5 years call center experience.
- 2 years Pharmacy Technician experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- 3 year s customer service or call center experience.
- Previous experience working a health care setting, including long term care, retail pharmacy, hospice, or medical facility.
- Associates degree in Science and/or a current Pharmacy Technician Certificate preferred.