SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Process Operator
- Location: Stoughton, WI
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Shifts Available: 2nd shift- Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm /3rd Shift
- Employment Type: Contract To Hire
The process operator is responsible for executing the core production steps in the Stoughton Plant. Process operators manufacturing quality products efficiently, accurately, safely, and on time while meeting GMP compliance.
- Operate various equipment and instrumentation in a safe manner. Equipment may include, but not be limited to blenders, shakers, grinders, PLC s, dryers, water systems, pumps, chemical feed systems, forklifts, hand trucks, etc.
- Final packaging of finished product
- Scale weight verifications as necessary
- Conduct in-process testing, including camsizer and rotap operation
- Disassemble, clean, and reassemble all sizing equipment
- Operate forklift to transport in-progress materials or finished goods
- Conduct all tasks according to GMP, GDP and GLP standards
- Adhere to safety and quality protocols including, but not limited to wearing appropriate PPE, (hairnets, safety glasses, beard nets, steel toe safety shoes, arm sleeves), covering and protecting exposed materials.
- Responsible for start-up, shut down and continuous monitoring of production process. Includes conducting in process sample testing and cleaning.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and in a timely manner with a high attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Intermediate math and writing skills required
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
- Ability to comprehend detailed written instructions and procedures required.
- Must possess the physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs, push/pull up to 1000 lbs.
Material Prep, Process, Manufacturing, Production, Blending, Mixing, Compounding, Weighing, Scales, Batches, FDA, SOPs, GMP