SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Process Operator
- Location: Stoughton, WI
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Shifts Available: Sat & Sun 6am-4:30 + 2 Flex days per week to cover production needs
- Employment Type: Contract To Hire
The Process Operator is responsible for ensuring that client maintains its high industry standards by producing quality products for its customers. The Process Operator is responsible for receiving raw materials, producing and packaging finished good products and for maintaining and enhancing a safe, productive & quality driven atmosphere.
- Responsible to setup and start the production processes.
- Responsible to shutdown and internally clean the process equipment.
- Responsible to continuously monitor equipment and instrumentation safely, and with minimal guidance. Equipment
- may include, but not be limited to: mills, blenders, shakers, PLC s, water systems, pumps, extruders/dispersers, forklifts and hand trucks.
- Ensure all documentation is cGMP compliant.
- Adhere to safety and quality protocols including uniforms, hairnets, beard covers, safety glasses, hardhats and hearing protection.
- Responsible for some equipment maintenance and improvements.
- High School Diploma or GED with (5) years of Manufacturing Experience, or Associates Degree with (2) years of Manufacturing Experience or equivalent
- Must possess the physical ability to lift 60 lbs
- Must be capable of working in a dusty environment
- Lean manufacturing understanding/experience highly desired
- TPM understanding/experience highly desired
Material Prep, Process, Manufacturing, Production, Blending, Mixing, Compounding, Weighing, Scales, Batches, FDA, SOPs, GMP