Product Development Coordinator
saint petersburg, FL
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Product Development Coordinator
- Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:00 am 5:00 pm
- Salary: $30.00-31/hour paid weekly with benefits options
- Employment Type: Contract to Hire position
The Product Development Coordinator will ensure efficient and effective coordination between product development and other functional areas to ensure that customer deliverables are met. Key deliverables include meeting or exceeding targets pertaining to milestone attainment and customer satisfaction. This position serves as a liaison between all functions to ensure smooth coordination of efforts and to drive for results of common goals.
The individual is responsible to attend meetings to represent Product Development in order to gather requests and appropriately communicate to responsible individuals within the Product Development organization for follow up. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- The Product Development Coordinator will be primarily responsible for delivering on customer requests as well as ensuring that deliverables are attained in support of readiness to execute (RTE)
- Work closely with scientists and project management to ensure on-time delivery of requested documentation.
- Support customer regulatory documentation compilation.
- Manage document change requests through the system
- Facilitate deliverables required to ensure readiness to execute (RTE)
- Support operations to ensure delivery of all required documents to support batch manufacture.
- Support quality unit to ensure that all required documents are in place to support batch release.
- Define and continuously improve key processes.
- Cross functional collaboration and communication to effectively translate Product Development milestones to support internal and external customers.
- Effectively communicates with various levels within the organization.
- Goes beyond current accepted practices to develop better ways to accomplish work and get better, faster results.
- Takes personal ownership in work and takes responsibility for all elements of their assignments.
- Accurately interprets and effectively communicate issues.
- Work on special projects as assigned by Management.
- Ensure compliance with cGMPs and applicable Catalent SOPs (including safety) throughout the facility.
- Education Preferred: Bachelor s Degree with 2-3 years of related experience, or 7 years of related experience in running manufacturing or laboratory operations
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft programs required (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint).
- Experience in technical writing and change control is preferred.
- Knowledge of Documentum, TrackWise, and JD Edwards preferred
- cGMP regulations/guidance pertaining to Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit a self-directed and productive mindset.
- Ability to establish metrics, analyze and establish root cause distinct from the symptom
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Systems thinking.
- Effective communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate verbally and in written form with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to drive change management process, effective people skills
- Must possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be well organized and detail and multi-task oriented
Search words: Scientist, Chemist, Trackwise, J D Edwards, documentation, GMP, Pharma