Production Line Lead
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Production Line Lead
Location: Largo/Clearwater Area, Florida
Industry: Pharmaceutical and Chemical Manufacturing
Shifts Available: Day and Night shift available; day is 7am-7:30pm and night is 7:00pm-7:30am 12-hour rotating shifts (2/2/3 schedule)
Salary: $20.00/hour-$23.00/hour based on experience (plus shift differential)
Employment Type: Direct hire
Environment: This client innovates, formulates and creates consumer brands. They serve companies in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care and chemical applications. Using state-of-the-art equipment, their team of experts work to ensure high quality. Highly differentiated products are brought to market with exceptional customer service. Isn t this the type of company you want to work for?
Lead a manufacturing team of Production Assemblers safely through the production process assuring quality and efficiency standards are achieved at all times. Assure all required documentation is properly completed and in compliance with company policy and federal regulations.
- Receive production goals and requirements from area Production Manager in order to maintain the production schedule.
- Insure that shift start times and end times are adhered to. Report issues to area manager. Responsible for changeover.
- Retrieve Batch Records and other needed documents from the quality department.
- Review all assigned Batch Records to assure your understanding. Request support or training when needed.
- Assure all material have been properly picked to the production order.
- Set-up production line for specific production requirements and standards as directed by the batch record.
- Review materials for correctness against the Batch Record Bill of Materials. Report discrepancies to area manager.
- Check that all Assemblers are properly signed into the batch record and punched into the production order during its duration.
- Assemble Production Assembler team, discuss production process, quality attributes and manufacturing goals.
- Assure you and all employees are using the proper PPE for the task that are being performed.
- Review all safety instructions in the batch record with Production Assemblers.
- Assigns personnel to cleaning and production tasks based on their training and abilities.
- Comply with all quality, safety and company policies. Report concerns to area manager.
- Monitor quality attributes, perform quality checks as required by the batch record.
- Report quality and safety concerns to area manager. Stop production if necessary to assure the safety of employees and quality of the product being produced.
- Document all data and task as required by the batch record. Maintain all equipment and area logs. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and area. Communicate with other teams i.e. management, quality and maintenance as needed.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3-5 years of GMP experience within pharmaceuticals or closely related environment
- Must have previous packaging production experience
- Experience leading, mentoring, training others
- Experience with aerosol and/or spray technology is a must
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Flexible to work 12 hour shifts, weekends, OT
- CGMP, 5-S, Clean Room experience
- Ability to operate complex production machinery and related equipment
- Must be able to stand in one place for length of shift
- Lift 35 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Experience (if applicable) MS Outlook, Word, Excel
Search words: manufacturing, production, lead, mentor, train, packaging, GMP, FDA, batch records, changeover, calibrating, troubleshooting, documentation, aerosol, spray