SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Title: Production Operator
Location: Greenwood, SC
Industry: Pharmaceutical and Chemical Manufacturing
Shifts Available: 7p - 7a Rotating Weekly schedules
Salary: $16 hr paid weekly with benefits option
Employment Type: 6 month Contract
- Facilitates product shipping and distribution, works with management and team members on logistics systems and on implementing new strategies and initiatives, and assists in directing daily operations
- Processes orders, prepares packing lists, packages outgoing materials, takes care of shipping logistics, and ensures the accuracy and timeliness of incoming and outgoing orders.
- Tracks shipment details, locations, and estimated time of arrivals.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in logistics/distribution environment
- Experience working in a GMP environment highly preferred
- Able to communicate in both written and verbal format
- Makes quality decisions independently