SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Title: Manufacturing Associate
Location: Quakertown, PA
Hours: Night Shift: 5pm-5am Week 1 Mon Weds, Week 2 Mon -Thurs
Salary: $18.00 hour paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 12-month contract with possibility to go perm
customers in a timely fashion. This position is responsible for executing the daily
activities of the manufacturing environment, including but not limited to setting-up,
cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment; following cGMP procedures and
documenting actions in an accurate and timely manner.
Some Duties May Include:
- Inspects and prepares purchased parts, manufacturing components, equipment, and materials; keeps material inventory maintained Operates general equipment; and assists with bulk manufacturing. Moves products, supplies, and inventory to support production.
- Audits product and performance processes to assure compliance, monitors equipment and production to assure quality, and performs quality checks.
- Identifies problems or issues in the manufacturing process, and recommends course of action to effectively execute process enhancements.
- Repetitive overhead arm motion exerting force on equipment. (Continuous)
- Repetitive transfer of weight up to 75lbs from surface to equal height surface.(Continuous)
- Very heavy work: Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. (Frequent)