Fort Meade, GA
Title: Program Manager
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
Industry: Department of Defense
Provide all encompassing Program Management from start to finish.
- Manage and monitor the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
- Negotiate and prepare contracts by considering the financial conditions, resources, and contractual requirements.
- Develop new business and expand product line.
- Ensure adherence to master plans and schedules, develop solutions to program problems, and direct work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
- Ensure programs/projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Act as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Prepare proposals to win new programs.
- Manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and independently performs a wide variety of complicated tasks.
- Experience and extensive knowledge and proficiency utilizing the Microsoft Office Professional suite of applications to include SharePoint and MS Project; other analytical software experience helpful.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt and work in a stressful environment while respecting considerations and operational boundaries.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Top Secret w/SCI Department of Defense Security Clearance
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least five (5) years experience.
- PMP Preferred
Employment Type: Direct Placement
Keyword search string: Engineer, clearance, TS/SCI, Electric Engineering, AC, DC, Equipment installation, power, OSP, Fiber optic fusion splicing, testing, turn-up telecommunication. Program Manager, Program Management, PMP, SharePoint Budget, Finance, Business development, Top Secret, TS/SCI
SRG Government Services is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.