QC Analyst I 0607
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: QC ANALYST 1
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Shift Hours: Monday-Friday 8-4:30 (some flexibility with the start time)
Salary: $24.13 Based on Experience
Employment Type: Long Term Contract (Benefits Available)
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
The QC Analyst I will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support production of in-process and final product drug lots for customers and ongoing stability studies. Provide on-time, high quality results to meet manufacturing demands. Testing includes pH, osmolality, UV-Vis, and conductivity. In addition to testing, routine responsibilities include but are not limited to reagent preparation, cleaning glassware, and cleaning and organization of the lab
Minimum Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Bachelor or Associates Degree. Preferred area of study in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Related Science field
- 0-2+ years industry experience, preferably in a cGMP environment
- Use of Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Use of Laboratory computer systems
- Potential previous use of GMP Quality Systems such as: TrackWise, LIMS
- Solid ability to speak publicly and to communicate in both written and verbal format.
- Solid ability to interpret data.
- Perform assigned, complex and/or varied tasks on time with guidance from Supervisor.
- Displays commitment to quality and performs job functions to the best of his/her ability.
- Relate to others in a team setting.
- Maintain positive attitude in a team environment.
- Works entire assigned shift, including arriving on time.