SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: QC ANALYST 1
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Shift Hours: Monday-Friday 8-4:30 (some flexibility with the start time)
Salary: $24.13 Based on Experience
Employment Type: Long Term Contract (Benefits Available)
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
The QC Analyst I will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support production of in-process and final product drug lots for customers and ongoing stability studies. Provide on-time, high quality results to meet manufacturing demands. Testing includes pH, osmolality, UV-Vis, and conductivity. In addition to testing, routine responsibilities include but are not limited to reagent preparation, cleaning glassware, and cleaning and organization of the lab
Minimum Required Qualifications/Skills
- Running test samples for In-process, Lot Release, and Stability studies.
- Reviewing assays
- Writing- Quality Records (Deviations, CAPA, Change Control) and Test Methods
- Training others
- Adherence to cGMPs is required at all times during the manufacture of APIs. All personnel own the quality of what they deliver and are responsible for notifying responsible management in a timely manner of regulatory inspections, serious GMP deficiencies, process deviations, product defects and related actions.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree
- Preferred area of study: Microbiology, Biochemistry or Related Science field
- 0-2+ years industry experience, preferably in a cGMP environment