QC Cell Therapy Scheduler and Testing Coordinator
Quality Control Cell Therapy Scheduler and Testing Coordinator
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Quality Control Cell Therapy Scheduler and Testing Coordinator
- Location: Houston, TX
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Monday-Friday; 8am 5pm
- Salary: $25-$28hr (Paid Weekly)
- Employment Type: Long Term Contract
Responsible for scheduling testing in the QC Cell Therapy Analytical lab. Responsible for coordinating and managing all outsource testing aspects for the QC Cell Therapy Analytical group.
- Maintain QC CT test schedule for all in-process, lot release and stability testing.
- Maintain QC CT analyst schedule for new assay transfer and qualification.
- Maintain test schedules and analyst assignments for products on stability.
- Maintain QC CT lot tracking file.
- Coordinates outsource testing for QC CT Group
- Point of contact for all contract testing laboratories.
- Conducts routine meetings with contract testing laboratories.
- Maintains metrics regarding contract lab testing TAT s, issues, etc.
- Reviews outsource testing.
bachelor s degree (Scientific)
- Excellent written and oral communication to include accurate and legible documentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; team oriented; independent work skills and a strong work ethic.
- The ability to interface and communicate directly with clients may be required.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, databases, and word processing software.
- Prior experience with SharePoint and DMS a plus.
- Able to propose ideas during problem solving, root cause analysis, and process improvement events.
- Provides suggestions for improvement to documentation, workflows and schedules.
- Writing is typically free of punctuation, spelling and grammatical errors
- Provides timely, clear, and accurate updates without being prompted.
- Dependable and able to work well within a team. Capable of effectively representing the department in meetings and on project teams
- Leads by example and offers guidance to co-workers with respect to compliance and personal interactions.
- Interested in learning new things.
- Is optimistic and displays a positive attitude even during periods of adversity.
- Is often the first to volunteer for specialized tasks.
- Is considered a go-to person for assistance.
- Willing to pursue opportunities that can lead to substantial benefit, even if there are risks involved.
Champions change speaking positively to and about others in all situations.