QC Investigator I
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: QC Investigator I
- Location: Houston, TX
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Salary: $42.00hr based on experience (Benefits available)
- Employment Type: Long Term Contract - 6 Months
- Technical writing for the educated but uninformed reader, translate complex scientific events into a brief and cohesive report. Accurately capture immediate actions and containment of the event, address comments from both internal and external clients on the compiled final report.
- Gather Data from various sources across the site, perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA), assess event for impact to Safety Identity Strength Quality Purity (SISQP), perform trending analysis, identify Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs), perform Risk Assessments and Causing Mapping.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be proactive and able to manage multiple projects for on-time event closure.
- Meeting facilitation and participation, aligning internal review team and area subject matter experts on an agreed to investigational path forward.
- MSAT representative in Deviations and CAPAs Review Board meetings.
- Bachelor s Degree in field of Science (Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology or other Life Science disciplines preferred).
- Solid working experience with technical investigations and technical writing in a Biotechnology or Pharma manufacturing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite -Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and familiarity with cGMP quality systems (e.g. TrackWise).