Quality Control Procurement Specialist
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Quality Control Procurement Specialist
- Location: Bloomington, IN
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: 8am - 5pm M-F
- Salary: $25hr (Paid Weekly - Benefits Available)
- Employment Type: Long Term Contract to Hire
A quality control (QC) representative s primary duty is to provide Quality Control Technical and Compliance Data review support to the Quality Control department. To ensure compliance through conducting technical and compliance reviews (second person verification) of QC raw data from raw material, in-process, final product, stability, method qualification and EM/Micro test results. Communicate and resolve corrections with a wide range of operators across several shifts.
- One will be assisting with purchase orders for the Quality Control group
- Assisting to make sure all invoices are up to date and collected in a timely manner
- Responsible for creating purchase orders in JDE (JD Edwards) and sending samples out to the labs
- Supporting batch releases and stability studies are conducted in a timely manner
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Minimum High School/GED. Associate s or Bachelor s degree preferred
- Must be computer literate and experience with ability to navigate new systems. Will be using JDE (JD Edwards). Must have experience with Excel/Outlook etc.
- 2-5 years of experience within a GMP regulated environment within Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Procurement or Finance; pharmaceutical or related industries preferred.
- Must be able to read and understand English-written job instructions and safety requirements.