SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. The company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Title: QC Sampler I
Location: Greenwood, SC
Industry: Pharmaceutical and Chemical Manufacturing
Shifts Available: 40 Hour work week - Mon - Fri
Salary: $19/hr paid weekly with benefits option
Employment Type: Long Term Contract - 1 Year
Samples raw materials, creates test sheets, delivers samples to QC Laboratory, files document packets, scans documents to computer drive, manages retained samples and finished good samples.
- Must have personal car and able to drive between buildings (1-3 miles) daily.
- Organize and maintain archives of all Licaps controlled documentation including, but not limited to batch records deviations, investigations, customer complaints, raw material and finished product test sheets.
- Organize and maintain archives of all Licaps retention samples and documents including, but not limited to batch records raw material and finished good samples.
- Prepares test sheets for all incoming raw materials.
- Pulls raw material testing in accordance with test sheets and delivers to the lab for testing.
- Perform some administrative duties for Licaps QA
- Must be able to work overtime more than 40 hours per week or 8 hours per day.
- Attendance on plant site/office site is essential.
- Must be able to work weekends or holidays as business needs dictate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.