QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICAL SERVICES SCIENTIST
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech, and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Title: QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICAL SERVICES SCIENTIST
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Hours: Day Shift - 8 AM - 4:30PM
Salary: $45 - $55 hour paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 12-month contract
Act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support technology transfer, validation, deviation support, and investigation projects. Subject Matter Expert for all disciplines. Works on extremely complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables. Supports the review of all regulatory documents including APRs and BLAs. Direct contact with customers and project teams. Acts as advisor to junior staff to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Troubleshoot assay and instrumentation issues involving data mining, trending, and analysis to identify problems. Provides hands-on and theoretical training as appropriate for QC and other operational groups
Responsibilities may include:
- Oversee assigned projects in group and ensure on track for on-time completion
- Represent QC and Lonza in customer meetings to receive/deliver information, request, and requirements.
- Document writing/review for transfers/validations/investigations
- Measures throughput, performance and other appropriate metrics and report them to management
- Other such as leading OE initiatives and improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor s degree and/or Advanced Graduate degree (MS/PhD)
- Preferred area of study: Microbiology, Biochemistry, or equivalent Science Field
- Experience in a GMP/Professional environment
- Use of Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Expert in all applicable laboratory software and hardware systems including Empower 3 and SoftMax
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in method transfer and method validation
- Use of GMP Quality Systems such as: Track Wise, LIMS
- Experience with HPLC Systems preferred
- Able to communicate in both written and verbal format
- Able to speak publicly
- Makes quality decisions independently
- Method development highly preferred