SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Quality Specialist
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: 7:30AM-4PM or 8AM-4:30PM (on-site, social distancing)
- Salary: $22hr (Paid Weekly - Benefits Available)
- Employment Type: 6 Months (Contract to Hire)
- Responsible for managing Quality Systems Mailbox
- Responsible for site administration support of ComplianceWire, and/or Documentum, (and other systems as assigned).
- Responsible for entering training into ComplianceWire database and ensuring that all employees training files are maintained.
- Responsible for unlocking ComplianceWire accounts and quizzes.
- Responsible for managing controlled documents to include updating, tracking, revision history, generating draft copies, and ensuring training is performed.
- Responsible for communicating to functional department managers/supervisors when document updates are due for that functional area and providing the word or excel versions of documents/forms to department managers/supervisors for review and possible revision.
- Responsible for the biennial review of electronic system and document control SOPs.
- Responsible for the management of Logbooks, including generation, distribution, retrieval, reconciliation and archiving activities per local procedures
- Responsible for timely organization and archival of site GMP documents and data entry according to the Retention Policy including management of records database.
- Ensure that records are prepared for off-site storage and manage communication requests for retrieval or return of documents.
- Ensuring timely retrieval of all documents during audits and inspections.
- Assist with customer/regulatory audits of the facility as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Intermediate skills or experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
Some physical labor in the archiving areas, lifting boxes up to 20lbs.