Washington DC, DC
Location: Washington DC
Travel: 1-2weeks a month
Salary/Commission: Market Value/% at time of sale
- Analytical thinker who will be excited to develop and execute sales strategies, tactics, plans, and processes. Self-motivated leader who can work and thrive in a fast pace environment and utilize their great communication skills to bring innovative technology to market leaders.
- Demonstrable success selling into Commercial, DoD, Intel, & Civilian market spaces
- Leads sales strategies and action plans for identified accounts and targets that are clearly defined by objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules, and action assignments.
- Develops and maintains account plans and detailed targets.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Strong track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Conducts accurate sales forecasting and achievement of sales targets.
- Achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values
- Demonstrates Company s values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, moves team forward through change; provides timely information; communicates context for business decisions; recognizes accomplishments; fosters teamwork and collaboration.
Keyword: Sales, sales engineer, hardware sales, services, Defense, civilian, account executive, client executive, business development, direct sales, commercial sales, technology, IT, product sales, control rooms, solution sales, automation sales