Senior Systems Engineer
Ft. Bragg, NC
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Industry: Department of Defense
Clearance: TS/SCI Required active
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II required (MCSE and/or Level III preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory administration and Windows Server platforms (2019)
- Strong Experience with SCCM at the Enterprise level
- Strong Experience with Powershell Scripting and systems automation
- Strong experience with server virtualization (VMWare and/or Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Experience with Enterprise-Level backup and restoration concepts and products
- Understanding of HCI Systems Management
- Performs the administrative operation and maintenance of server hardware and software.
- Maintains system security and executes practices and procedures, monitors usage statistics and logs, monitors and remedies attempts to penetrate or corrupt server files.
- Maintains baseline configurations and performs modification of configuration settings. Institutes troubleshooting and incident response procedures.
- Remains current in operating systems/software analysis and technological developments and applications. Recommends future direction or projects to management.
- Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of software programs and applications to enhance an operating system.
Keyword Searchstring: Information Technology, IT, Systems Engineer, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Architect, MCSE, MCSA, SCCM, Lead, engineer, administrator, programming, scripting,