Senior Training Specialist
Lexington Park, MD
Location: Patuxent River, MD
- Must be a U.S. citizen with Bachelor of Arts or Science degree and a Secret clearance.
- Recent active military duty experience including recent aviation, training, and operational experience of F/A-18 systems.
- Four (4) years of technical and general Program Analyst experience (eight years in lieu of degree will be considered)
- Must possess proven written and verbal communication skills at the junior management and senior executive level and be able to act independently and manage time effectively.
- Recent AT experience in an F/A-18 E/F/G squadron.
- Knowledgeable of System Malfunction Codes and expected responses.
- Familiarity with U.S. Navy F/A-18 aircraft capabilities and limitations.
- Familiarity with the requirements for CVW training.
- CVW Training Analysis Project (TAP) Analyst
- Will support PMA265 Readiness Team at NAS Patuxent River.
- Analyses detailed data and develops high-fidelity measurement of aircraft performance against OPLAN requirements in OFRP training exercises conducted prior to deployment.
- Implements processes proven in the pilot CNAF/NAWDC-led Training Analysis Project (TAP).
- Predicts integrated warfighting readiness during Fleet workups; identifies top degraders across integrated system capabilities, mission system health, training, and readiness resourcing.
- Produces individual performance reports, and squadron and CVW reports with actionable details to maximize lethality and survivability.
- Allows PMAs/NAE to provide targeted support to CVWs to ensure they are resourced/ready for deployment.
Training, aerospace, aviation, training, program management, project management, PMP, TAP,