Senior Voice Engineer
Location: Tampa, FL
Industry: Department of Defense
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Salary: Up to $135K Depending on Certs, Experience
- Senior Network Voice Engineer supporting JCSE to work in Tampa, FL. The Engineer will provide monitoring, incident management, problem resolution, control, troubleshooting, and reporting on the enterprise infrastructure.
- Provide Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Video support with extensive experience with configuring and troubleshooting VoIP solutions for an enterprise network.
- Provision, monitor, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade, and maintain routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection sensors (IDS), SATCOM modems, virtual environments, servers, VoIP gateways/managers/SBC, UCS video, NSA Type 1 High Assurance IP Encryptor (HAIPE), and network functional virtual (NFV) devices.
- Provide input or updates as requested/required in developing operational configuration manuals and other operational documentation in support of Headquarters, JNOC, SATCOM Gateway, and deployed package operations.
- Assist/support (draft documents, participate in all planning meetings, and provide document validating) in the execution, management, integration and installation of engineering updates to the enterprise infrastructure.
- Assist in developing TTPs/SOP documentation to support JNOC daily operations.
- Provide virtualization support with extensive experience with enterprise servers, networks, and desktops.
- Perform systems security administration functions, including creating user profiles and accounts.
- Configure administrator accounts, tune system performance, and install system wide software and allocate mass storage.
- CCNP Collaboration
- IAT Level II certification required (Security+, etc.).
- Hands on experience monitoring and managing system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, memory usage, and response times to maintain operating efficiency.
- Experience with applying VoIP protocols, VoIP codec, session boarder controller (SBC), and Unified Computing System (UCS) on an enterprise network.
- Top Secret Clearance Required
SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.