Senior Voice Engineer
Location: Tampa, FL
Clearance: Active TS Required
Industry: Department of Defense
- CCNP Collaboration is required
- IAT Level II certification required (Security+, etc.).
- Hands on experience monitoring and managing system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, memory usage, and response times to maintain operating efficiency.
- Experience with applying VoIP protocols, VoIP codec, session boarder controller (SBC), and Unified Computing System (UCS) on an enterprise network.
- Provide Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Video support with extensive experience with configuring and troubleshooting VoIP solutions for an enterprise network.
- Provision, monitor, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade, and maintain routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection sensors (IDS), SATCOM modems, virtual environments, servers, VoIP gateways/managers/SBC, UCS video, NSA Type 1 High Assurance IP Encryptor (HAIPE), and network functional virtual (NFV) devices.
- Provide input or updates as requested/required in developing operational configuration manuals and other operational documentation in support of Headquarters, JNOC, SATCOM Gateway, and deployed package operations.
- Assist/support (draft documents, participate in all planning meetings, and provide document validating) in the execution, management, integration, and installation of engineering updates to the enterprise infrastructure.
- Assist in developing TTPs/SOP documentation to support JNOC daily operations.
- Provide virtualization support with extensive experience with enterprise servers, networks, and desktops.
- Perform systems security administration functions, including creating user profiles and accounts.
- Configure administrator accounts, tune system performance, and install system wide software and allocate mass storage.
Keyword Searchstring: Information Technology, IT, telecommunications, Systems Engineer, Help Desk, Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, MCSA, Network, Administrator, Specialist, Technician, PMP, Implementation, Network, VoiP, engineer, architect, ts/sci,