SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Related Titles: Shipping Clerk/Receiving Clerk
- Orlando, FL
- Stocking materials, inventory control and accuracy, picking, counting, and packaging products for shipment, data input and material shipments.
- Monitors inventory counts and requests count adjustments as required.
- Responsible for accurately inputting data into the computer systems for material movement transactions. This includes SAP, GTS, Freight carrier systems, and customer portals.
- Prepares shipment packing lists, invoices, and certificates of conformance for deliveries.
- Provides timely customer service regarding materials to all internal and external customers.
- Run daily reports to determine shipment schedule.
- Shipments made according to Rate UPS, Fed Ex, DHL and LTL Carriers.
- On time shipment of product to customers.
- Follow all Safety Requirements for working in Shipping including wearing Safety Glasses, Steel toe Shoes, Kevlar Gloves.
- Use proper Lifting techniques with the ability to move, pack and lift heavy packages for shipment.
- Customer focus, dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal customers for tasks and projects.
- High School Diploma or GED
Employment Type: Long term contract role with consideration for Permanent
- Must have experience in Manufacturing and Shipping / Receiving
- Must have experience working in a Manufacturing facility
Keywords: Warehouse, Warehouse clerk, Logistics, GMP, Operator, Production, Material, Handling, loading, packing, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, forklift