SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Manufacturing Sorting Operator-Day and night shifts available
Location: Miami, FL
Hours: : 2nd Shift - 2-10:30, 3rd Shift - 10- 6:30 - Eventually moving to 555pm-605am
Employment Type: 6 month contract with the possibility to go permanent
- Ensures product is moved through the packing process in a timely manner.
- Operates sorter machine on a daily basis.
- Ensure working area is kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Move tumblers to and from staging area.
- Maintain a close working relationship with tumbler/packing operators
- Provide a profession and team oriented work environment.
- Receives product into sorting area.
- Verifies batch documentation for product received and quantity.
- Moves tumblers to sorter machine area and transfers product into unit.
- Sets machine settings and ensures unit is operating correctly.
- Weighs samples using scales and measures samples using digital calipers.
- Reports any problems to Production Manager.
- Moves sorted product to boxes or totes.
- Responsible for completing all batch paperwork, ensuring no open fields and all cross outs have been correctly initialed and dated.
- Responsible for turning in completed paperwork to the repository.
- Responsible for entering required information into all applicable logbooks.
- Ensures work area is clean and neat.
- Moves pallets of product with hand jack as needed.
- Responsible to follow all SOPs and cGMP procedures set out by company
- All Downstream Operators (Includes: AQL Operators, Packing Operators, Printing Operators, Sorting Operators, Tumbler Operators and Downstream SME) must have understanding and knowledge needed about safety SOP s and the requirements for the position to ensure a safer working environment.
- Minimum 2 years in related field within pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, food/beverage or related GMP environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of cGMP
- Some knowledge of Windows, Word and Excel
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and standing 100% of shift
- Able to effectively communicate in English written and oral
- Good knowledge of basic mathematical skills, including measurement. Attention to detail.
Search words; sorting, GMP, production, manufacturing, batch records, staging