Title: Construction Manager
Location: Sarasota / Venice / Bradenton
Industry: New Home Builder
Employment Type: Direct Hire with lots of growth opportunities. Strong benefits package and opportunity for growth
Benefits: Extremely robust / Great place to work
Scope of project: Our customer is seeking a CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / SUPERINTENDENT in the Sarasota / Venice / Bradenton areas to supervise all functions of job site home construction in various communities as assigned, including scheduling subcontractors, resolving day-to-day on-site complications, as well as inspecting all work during the construction process to ensure job safety, efficiency and compliance with plans and specifications.
- Manage the overall community (or communities) home construction schedule to ensure the timely completion of houses in a quality manner.
- Manage and schedule trade partners while continually monitoring and enforcing safety, quality and cost standards.
- Use scheduling software to prescribe and update accurate schedule daily.
- Review homes daily to ensure readiness for next trade partner, completion of work by a subcontractor, and to determine status per production schedule.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work site that meets the Neal standards and is visually appealing.
- Train and manage assigned Construction Manager Assistant.
- Reduce waste and limit additional expenditures on the construction site.
- Provide industry leading customer service during the construction process.
- Ensure a safe worksite that aligns with all safety guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Encourage and foster a team environment with effective communication and problem solving when needed.
- Effectively execute company policies and construction standards to ensure uniformity and quality results.
- Ensure homes are complete without any outstanding identified deficiencies and conduct orientations with customers.
- Schedule, manage and adhere to all local and state inspections and building codes.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
- Bachelor s Degree in Construction, Business or other related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with a production homebuilder.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Keyword search string: Construction , Construction Manager , New Home , Planned Community , Builder , Site Manager