We are currently hiring several Systems Engineers with an active TS/SCI clearance and 8+ years of experience.
This is a long-term, 3+ year contract (PTO and comprehensive benefits included).
Location: Tampa, FL
Employment Type: Long-term contract (PTO and comprehensive benefits included)
Job Description: The Systems Engineer (NE) performs tier three systems support in accordance with the SIE OPORD. In addition to in-depth technical knowledge of the Government s software and hardware, Systems Engineers need advanced analytical, troubleshooting and design skills. The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users also is essential. The Systems Engineer must be familiar with the systems engineering process and data as a fundamental building block for performance improvement. Participation in working groups, design reviews and system tests are required. Candidates will help generate assessments, as well as develop and implement actionable recommendations based on reviews. Candidates require extensive knowledge of the development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance. Because of the broad range of demands Systems Engineers must meet, candidates who have demonstrated strong project planning skills are preferred.
Typical duties include:
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting technical infrastructure, hardware, and system software components
- Performing installation, maintenance, optimization, and support of system software and hardware
- Performing end-user support requiring System Engineer Subject Matter Expertise support
- Configuring, debugging, and supporting multiple infrastructure platforms
- Engineer and lead the enterprise virtual infrastructure and system software components
- Providing support and technical expertise in Directory Services technology, including DNS, GPO, ADFS, DFS, Domains and Trust, Sites and Services and Role Based Access Control
- Provide support of Identity Management roles, policies, hardware, software maintain AD/GAL synchronization x Directory Services support, including DNS, GPO, AADC, ADFS, DFS, Domains and Trust, Sites and Services and Role Based Access Control
- Support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) roles, policies, hardware, software and procedures needed to create, manage, distribute, use, store and revoke digital certificates and manage public-key encryption.
- Troubleshoot PKI-related server and client issues to include middle-ware applications and configurations.
- Performing high-level root cause analysis in support of service interruption recovery, as well as creating and documenting preventive measures
- Working as a strong team contributor and providing technical expertise.
- Staying abreast of emerging trends in information technology and helping shape the work for the Government.
- Working with the Government to understand their requirements and evaluate possible technical solutions.
- Engineer host environments to support complex operational databases, software configuration control and system interfaces for computer systems related to customer requirements
- Maintains file servers, network access; documents, analyzes and troubleshoots systems anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance
- Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree. Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II* AND at least one of the following:
- MCSE related to candidate s work area
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- Microsoft Certified Expert related to candidate s work area
- Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administration Expert
- Azure Solutions Architect
- Azure Devops Engineer
- At least eight years of related experience
- Ability to focus on engineering from a performance perspective
- Expertise in a systems or application programming language (e.g., Java, C++)
- Knowledge of data structures and relational database systems (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostGres)
- Working knowledge of network and information exchange technologies (e.g., TCP/IP, RESTful, SOAP, HTTP)
- Familiarity with system engineering processes and techniques
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills
Keywords: MCSA, MCSE, Security+ CE, SEC+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA - Security, CISA, CISSP, CASP, GCIH, GCED