Systems Engineer ServiceNow SME
Clearance: TS/SCI Poly
Location: Herndon, VA
Industry: Department of Defense
Employment Type: Direct Placement
Salary: Highly Competitive
- Systems Engineer with ServiceNow experience to support process and workflow management across the client s office. You will be the ServiceNow Subject Matter Expert (SME) to help build within a ServiceNow system to automate data collection and report actionable and accurate corporate data for decision making and analytical purposes.
- You will provide guidance to ServiceNow instance in areas that are in the initial phase of deployment from test into the production environment. Following that, you will be directly contributing to the development of user stories
- The qualified candidate will have working knowledge on how workflows are created and function within the ServiceNow application.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance (active / in-scope)
- Bachelor s Degree and Ten (10) years of relative experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- ServiceNow Certificate or equivalent education, skill, and/or practical experience is required
- Building and Deploying instance of ServiceNow
- Experience using Cloud-based technologies
- Experience with Linux, PKI certificates tools and libraries
- Knowledge of an ITSM tool
SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
ServiceNow, Service Now, Engineer, Developer, Systems Engineer, Top Secret, TS, Polygraph, Help Desk, Sec +, Security +, Service Desk, 8850, Department of Defense, Troubleshoot, Troubleshooting, Root Cause, Cyber, Microsoft, Linux,