DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC AND FORWARD THINKING ENVIRONMENT? The founders and employees of SRG live by the mission of providing specialized staffing solutions to clients and consultants with the highest levels of service, flexibility and integrity. Our lines of business include Professional, Life Sciences, Finance and Accounting, Department of Defense (DOD), IT and Commercial staffing. We are looking for individuals who adhere to our core values; Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Effective Communication. We over a competitive salary in addition to uncapped commission. COME JOIN US!
Location: Tampa, FL (may consider remote for the right candidate)
Shift: M-F, 8am-5pm
Salary: Competitive base salary in addition to uncapped commission
Employment Type: Direct hire with benefits
- Source high quality talent for open positions at assigned companies
- Develop and maintain our candidate database via referrals, internet recruitment, social media vehicles and advanced search engine strategies
- Conduct phone, face-to-face and skype interviews with candidates
- Coordinate all interviews with the appropriate internal Account Executive and/or customer
- Negotiate and/or coordinate candidate offer agreements (verbal/written) for contract placements
- Work with operations team to ensure that all candidates for contract positions or perm positions have necessary compliance requirements met
- Work with Account Executives to assess candidate satisfaction with client company placement
- All recruiters will be responsible for achieving gross margin targets and performance metrics by sourcing and hiring talent for client positions in a cost-effective way and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience; Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum two years experience working in a corporate environment setting. Prior experience within a high- volume call setting, internal sales, sourcing and or recruiting is desired.
- Recruitment experience within DOD (department of defense) and/or Government Services and/or Life Sciences industries is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Internet, proficiency with various databases, excellent computer skills are required
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide excellent customer service is required
Goal Oriented: Is competitive and motivated by work and the accomplishment of goals and objectives
Need to Control Situations: Is self-motivated and able to successfully manage & complete the tasks assigned
Confidence: Is self-assured and credible in taking actions; projects confidence and is poised in adversarial situations
Socially Driven: Ability to build rapport with candidates; strong relationship building and social skills; able to maneuver with ease in social settings
Detail Oriented: Plans and organizes work; is able to reduce complex issues into manageable parts; is analytical in thinking
Good Impression: Adaptable and flexible; takes feedback and adapts to change; accepts responsibility for mistakes
Supportive: Is warm and caring and sensitive to the needs of others; may be sensitive to rejection
Optimistic: Remains upbeat and persistent in the face of adversity; resilient and can recover from setbacks