SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Technical Writer
- Location: Webster, TX
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: 1st Shift Mon-Fri
- Salary: $26.00 - $34.00hr (Paid Weekly - Benefits Available)
- Employment Type: Long Term Contract to Hire
A Technical Writer s role includes assisting engineers, scientists, or specialists with specific duties developing documents for procedures, processes, policies, and work instructions. The Technical Writer provides valuable input and expertise into key documentation.
- Develop scientific/technical documentation for end users from information provided by research scientists, engineers, and other key business team members.
- Supports writing technical documents with various team members.
- Analyzes information to accurately identify workflows.
- Regularly interacts with subject experts and attend team meetings as needed
- Embraces change and engages in the continuous improvement process; identify and suggest improvements to processes and deliverables.
- Leads with Integrity and Proactively solicit information from other experts within the company as needed.
- Organize content logically into single-purpose topics following Company standards and department information models.
- Write clearly and concisely to meet the needs of the target audience.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals on topic sharing and content reuse following all processes, style guides, templates, and Catalent guidelines.
- Assists in the implementation of new tools or processes.
- Responsible for authoring and preparing forms and records with input from subject matter experts.
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Provides support for deviation investigations.
- Associate degree
- 2-5 years of experience with MS Office
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, preferred.
- Can effectively adapt structure, tone, and style to meet business needs.
- Excellent communication skills