Tier I Support Technician

Clearwater, FL

Posted: 09/06/2019 Job Number: JN -092019-11098
Tier I Support Technician

Title: Tier I Support Technician
Location: Clearwater, FL

Industry: Managed Services

Job Duties:
  • Triage all issues to correctly determine severity / impact and escalate accordingly
  • Answer basic end user questions without escalation support
  • Engage and involve 3rd party support when necessary
  • Troubleshoot basic Hardware and Software issues without escalation support
  • Explain features and functionality of end user software to provide for a better end user experience
  • Perform basic routing, switching and firewall troubleshooting with guidance from escalation support
  • Troubleshoot and resolve basic connectivity issues (wired or wireless)
  • Identify and remediate viruses
  • Troubleshoot and resolve end user email issues
  • Conduct all user moves, adds, and changes in relation to active directory / email
  • Configure, troubleshoot and resolve end user security / permissions issues relating to file shares
  • Troubleshoot virtualization issues with guidance from escalation support
  • Conduct proactive network / pc maintenance and patching
  • Set up and configure end user PC s
  • Ability to resolve 70% of day-to-day issues and resolve the remaining 30% with escalation support.
Education:
  • AA Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience
  • Excellent problem solving and communication skills
  • Ability to multitask during busy periods
Requirements:
  • Must be able to resolve 70% of day-to-day issues with remaining 30% escalation support
  • Desires customer facing role (Right candidate will be able to communicate in a professional and amicable manner with clients)
  • Active Directory experience preferred
  • Networking R&S experience preferred
Available Benefits:
  • Unlimited PTO
  • Full Benefits
  • 401k Match
  • Certification Reimbursement
  • Training/Career-pathing

EEO/AOA

#Clearance

Keywords: IT, Information Technology, Systems Administration, Network, ACAS, Office 365, Sonic Walls, Server, Active Directory, A+, Net+, MCSA, MCSE, Security+, CISCO, Tier II, Help Desk, PC Technician
Apply Online

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs:

Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.