Training Coordinator I 0730
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. The company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Title: Document Writer/Trainer
Location: Greenwood, SC
Industry: Pharmaceutical and Chemical Manufacturing
Shifts Available: 40 Hour work week - Mon - Fri
Salary: $20.00/hr paid weekly with benefits option
Employment Type: 3 Month Contract
This position will support DFS and another position will support Hard Capsule.
- Schedules and conducts training for colleagues
- Creates, reviews, and maintains WIs, SOIs, SOPs, policies, and training materials
- Creates, reviews and maintains job aids
- Confirms colleagues are in compliance with current approved work instructions, SOP, SOI and/or policies
- Prepare training materials for colleagues onboarding
- Create and deliver bar codes for operational areas
- Must be able to work additional hours/days as business needs dictate
- Attendance in the plant site is considered an essential function.
- Ability to use Microsoft outlook, word, power point, and excel
- Superior writing skills with ability to take notes and transfer to procedural steps
- Excellent communication skills