Location: Frederick, MD
Type: Direct Hire
Salary: 65-75k/yr Based on experience
The Training Coordinator is responsible for:
- Identifying and coordinating the training needs of any roles within the company.
- Identifying and coordinating the continued professional development (CPD) requirements of each role.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop internal training and assessment materials.
- Oversee and manage users of the learning management systems (LMS)
- Must be able to identify and source external providers, and or contracts when internal SME functions cannot be offered.
- Source, coordinate and manage legislated providers of nationally accredited training where licences, cards and national outcomes are required e.g. First aid and CPR, forklift licences, white card etc
- Collection of post training feedback and execution of continuous improvement of training and assessment activities
- Support the business, with respect to training activities, in times of audit, internal and external.
- 2 years of experience in a medical device assembly environment
- 1 year of experience in a GMP facility
- 1 year experience in a GLP facility
- Experience in design, development, and delivery of training and assessment resources and frameworks
- Experience in prevention and control of electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) i.e. Planned Deviations, CAPA, Records, Auditing.
- Understanding of LEAN manufacturing principles
- Experience developing and using LMS
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to ensure pre-determined deadlines are met
- Current certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or a commitment to complete the training as required for the role)
- Coaching or mentoring qualifications