Tumbler Operator - Project
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Tumbler Operator- 2nd shift
Location: Miami, FL
Hours: : M-F or T-Sa 2nd shift; 2pm-10:30pm
Employment Type: 6 month contract with the possibility to go permanent
- Monitor product in the dry room, remove the dry product out of the drying room and stage the tumbler.
- Provide a professional, and team orientated work environment.
- Ensure working area is kept in a clean condition.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the encapsulation/sorting operators.
- Responsible for reporting any unusual occurrences with the tumblers and/or the product to Management.
- Responsible for the dry weights and making sure the capsules meet dry specifications and document on the batch record.
- Responsible for cleaning the tumblers and unloading area.
- Responsible for cleaning the tumblers wash box.
- Assist with packaging as needed.
- Responsible for completing all batch paperwork ensuring no open fields and all cross outs have been correctly initiated and dated.
- Responsible for turning in completed paperwork to the repository.
- Ensure correct labeling of all completed tumblers that leave production and enter the sorting area.
- Ensure that tumblers labeled as clean are cleaned and free of foreign capsules before using. Any tumblers that are labeled clean and are found to be dirty should be returned to the washroom with a dirty label attached.
- Responsible to follow all SOPs and GMP procedures
- Minimum two years experience within pharmaceutical or closely related industries
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of cGMP
- Some knowledge of Windows, Word and Excel
- Able to effectively communicate in English written and oral
- Good observation skills
- Good knowledge of basic mathematical skills, including measurement
Search words; manufacturing, production, GMP, FDA, labeling, sorting, tumblers, dryers, batch records