SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Reno, NV
Hours: M-F, 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:30pm
Salary: Permanent position, but paid hourly. $16/hr.-$17/hr. A full suite of benefits is provided including health, dental and vision insurance; 401k with Company match; and paid time off.
Environment: Family-owned and operated for three generations, this company is the premier provider of flavoring products for creating specialty beverage and flavorful culinary solutions. With manufacturing facilities on three continents and product availability in more than 145 countries, we are recognized as the leading global flavor solution provider.
The Warehouse Associate reports to the Warehouse Manager. Responsibilities will include, replenishment of pick bins, loading/unloading truck and rail containers and picking and packing sales orders.
- Drive forklifts - Counter balance and reach
- Safely load/unload trucks and rail containers
- Operate scanner
- Inventory control and cycle counting
- Positioning of material needed for manufacturing
- Picking, packing and shipping
- Other duties may be assigned
- Upholds companies mission and values.
- Must be flexible and able to work in all departments within the warehouse
- Must have a minimum of 2 years warehouse experience; GMP environment is highly desired
- Must be forklift certified
- Strong scanning and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Push, pull, lift and carry up to 45 pounds
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and can work unsupervised
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Willingness to follow safety standards to ensure a safe working environment for self and coworkers
Search words; warehouse, forklift, inventory control, cycle counting, manufacturing, picking, packing, shipping