Location: MacDill AFB, FL (Remote)
Schedule: 6:30am 3pm (40hrs/week)
Security Clearance: Secret Minimum / TS/SCI Eligible preferred
Mandatory Certifications: IAT Level II Certification
- Bachelor s Computer Science and Security+ (IAT Level II)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with object-oriented programming languages, relational databases, programming concepts and development toolkits
- Experience working with IIS, Apache Web Servers
- Experience creating web services (SOA)
- Experience with MVC/MVVM architecture
- Extensive background in full life-cycle support of the software development process, including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, and maintenance.
- Experience with XSL, XML, Java, and Python a plus
- Experience with ArcGIS, ArcGIS JS, ArcObjects and other Geospatial technology a plus.
- Maintaining, designing, developing, deploying, troubleshooting, and overall daily administration responsibilities
- Ensure availability and stability of a suite of software in multi-site locations
- Performing in-depth root cause troubleshooting analysis of all software issues and implementing solution or workaround
- Support and coordinate release updates, upgrades, fine tuning, and/or new technology deployments
- Evaluation of new features or integrations requests providing comprehensive analysis and recommendations Ability to model/design and maintain Relational Databases.
- Debug and ability to find root causes of mysterious problems.