Account Care Educator
Overland Park, KS US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Healthcare Account Educator (ACE)
Planned start date: 9/18/23
Exciting opportunity with 25 new openings!! The Account Care Educator is responsible for providing specialized support and education to healthcare providers, medical offices, and billing teams involved in the "buy and bill" process. This role involves offering guidance on reimbursement procedures, navigating insurance challenges, and ensuring seamless product access for patients.
Title: Healthcare Account Educator (Buy/Bill)
Industry: Specialty Pharmacy
Location: Overland Park, KS
Pay: $25.50/hr. (pay increase at conversion)
Shifts: Monday-Friday, 7am-330pm, 8am-430pm, 930am-6pm, 1030am-7pm. Training, 8:30-4:30 CT (30min paid lunch break - this is an 8-hour day, you won t clock out during meal break)
Type: Contract-to-hire. If attendance and performance are in line, you can work remote 90 days post launch date (11/6).
- Launch bonus: $500 after 90 days
- Success bonus: $500 after 180 days. Quality kicker: opportunity to double that bonus to $1k if your average quality score though the 180 days is at or above 90%.
- Contractors: 640 hours able to convert (~4mo). If we convert a temp to a direct employee, they will get the Launch bonus in their first check with the client. The Success bonus is earned 6months after they started as a temp.
- Territory coverage broken up with 2 PAS to each 50 ACE, 5 extra ACEs
- Speak with doctor s offices and field team (FRM) (FACE OF THE PROGRAM)
- Country broken up in 50 territories they are SME for that territory
- Escalations, account management
- High customer service, communicates well, account manager, organized
- Handle all inbound calls, and must be proficient in Billing & Coding
- Working denials. Denials cost the doc office money
- Assisting beneficiaries and clients with understanding, enrolling in, and navigating Medicare Part B and Medicare Supplement plans.
- 1-2+ years of experience communicating with healthcare professionals and field support staff
- 3 to 5 years of experience interacting with healthcare providers in regards to health insurance plan requirements
- Excellent verbal communication skills and grammar
- Salesforce system experience preferred
- Experience with buy & bill insurance process, including the HCPCS code/JCode and CPT codes
- Understand the process of Medicare part B and Medicare Supplement Plan