Aerospace Logistics Clerk
Phoenix, AZ US
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85027
Employment Type: Contract with potential for perm hire
- High School Diploma required
- 2+ years experience in receiving and warehouse operations.
- Material Movement Transaction knowledge is preferred.
- Receiving and induction experience with knowledge of aerospace procedures preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to work OT as needed
- Must be able to lift and move heavy packages
- Coordinates the organization's daily logistical operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment, and distribution.
- Organizes warehousing for goods.
- Reviews inventory to ensure that product adjustments are properly applied.
- Plans and schedules inbound and outbound shipments to internal or external customers based on needs.
- Acts as liaison between customers, freight carriers and shipping department.
- Ensures on-time delivery of goods to customers, by investigating and resolving detention issues.
- Assists is cost control by evaluating shipments, consolidating loads, and selecting most cost-efficient method of shipment within Department of Defense guidelines.
Keyword Search string: Logistics, Inventory, Shipping, Receiving, Logistical Operations, Forklift, Warehouse, Aerospace, Aviation, Material Handling,