Industry: Manufacturing - Cleared
Job Number: JN -042022-14538
Aerospace MechanicIndustry: DoDLocation: Tampa, FLHours: 6am-3pmSalary: $18-$30/hour (Based solely upon experience)
Employment Type: Contract to PermMust haves:
- 4+ years of aircraft assembly - Air frame experience (not avionics/electronics)
- Active secret security clearance OR eligibility for security clearance (I.e. NO felonies, good credit)
- Must be willing to travel up to 6-8 weeks at a time
- A&P license preferred
- Overtime available
- First shift position
- Excellent internal progression opportunities
- National and international travel opportunities
FAA, Airplane, Air Plane, Aerospace, Aircraft, Aviation, Airframe, Powerplant, A&P, Sheet metal, Assembly, Mechanic, Mechanical, Blueprints, Fabricate, welding, weld, rivet, riveting, composites, aircraft mechanic, structural mechanic#CLEARANCE -
- Assemble both machined and purchased parts into aircraft and flight simulator assemblies such as control linkages/throttle alignment, consoles, cabinets, fuselage components, visual system components, motion system actuators, EMM and hydraulic systems
- Measure parts to determine specified tolerance.
- Ability to read precision measuring equipment.
- Read and interpret blue prints to fabricate complex assemblies.
- Fabricate parts from raw materials.
- File and buff parts to fit.
- Drill, tap, ream, countersink, and spotface bolt holes in parts.
- Position and align parts.
- Identify and utilize appropriate hardware as required.
- Bolt, screw and rivet parts together to close tolerances.
- Disassemble and replace parts as required.
- Lap and hone internal cylindrical surfaces.
- Test functional performance of assemblies.
- Clean and lubricate parts and assemblies.