Broken Arrow, OK US
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years experience in reading and understanding blueprints, electronic schematics, wire lists and work instructions
- Minimum 3 years experience with hand tools and measuring equipment
- Must have strong mechanical abilities
- Work history with mechanical assemblies
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Performs a variety of tasks in production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.