Brooksville, FL US
SR. Analytical Development Scientist:
- Title: SR. Analytical Development Scientist
- Location: Brooksville, FL
- Industry: Life Science/Pharmaceutical
- Salary: Based on Experience
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
The R&D laboratory is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Analytical Development Scientist with proven track record in pharmaceutical development. This role will be leading analytical development activities on multiple projects. The major responsibilities include analytical method development, validation, and transfer. The selected candidate will work in multidisciplinary teams and with CRO/CMOs in support of drug product development, manufacturing, and regulatory filing.
- Develop, validate, and transfer analytical methods for raw materials, in-process materials, finished products, and stability samples.
- Independently perform hands on bench work and apply expertise to a wide range of assignments, such as performing complex HPLC/UPLC method development, identifying impurities with MS, conducting method transfer and validation.
- Represent analytical function in cross-functional teams. Define scope that are aligned with project objectives and team needs.
- Design studies, generate and analyze data, interpret experimental results, prepare study protocols and reports, and present summaries to project teams and management.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Prepare and review regulatory submission documents, support regulatory deficiency responses.
- Assist in maintaining laboratory instruments and facilities.
- Adhere to all health, safety, and environmental requirements.
- Extended work hours may be occasionally required based on project needs.
- Ph.D. in analytical chemistry or related disciplines, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical analytical R&D environment or M.S. in chemistry or related disciplines with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Strong candidates with combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Strong hands-on experience with HPLC/UPLC, GC, mass spectroscopy, dissolution testing.
- Experience and knowledge of cGMP and QC testing is required.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.