Broken Arrow, OK 74012 US
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have strong wiring aptitude.
- 2-3 years of mechanical / electrical assembly required.
- Soldering experience required.
- Past certification or knowledge of IPC-620 and IPC-610 is preferred.
- Maritime, aviation or telecom experience helpful.
- Must possess a meticulous attention for detail taking a customer s point of view.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Knowledge in or willingness to commitment to learn Lean concepts and practices.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform a variety of tasks in production wiring / harness assembly.
- Product material knowledge to include wires (stranded, solid, shielded), shrink wrap, power cabling, wire ties, connectors, switches, pots, terminals, panels and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Possess ability to understand schematics, wire lists, wire diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Performs wire prep (cutting and labeling); harness assembly on layout boards; and integration of harnesses onto panels, assemblies and cabinets; and wire trouble-shooting.
- Knowledge required in electrical termination and repair.
- Occasionally must conduct manufacturing inspections in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
- Will have interface with Quality Inspection and Engineering.
- Occasionally may be called upon to travel in support of field installations and upgrades.