Largo, FL US
Title: Production Assembler
Location: Largo/Clearwater Area, Florida
Industry: Pharmaceutical and Chemical Manufacturing
Shift: Day Shift- 7am-7:30pm (2-2-3 schedule including OT and weekends)
Pay Rate: $15.00 an hr.
Employment Type: 2- month Contract
- Support packaging operations by supporting line leaders in day-to-day production of customer products.
- Assure quality of products produced by following instructions from line leaders and specifications from batch recorders.
- Follow Safety procedures, policies and report concerns to area manager.
- Perform task in a manner that meets/exceeds quality criteria.
- Identify quality problems and stop operating until resolved.
- Report quality concerns to area manager.
- Punch pay clock and arrive on production floor no later than start of shift.
- Punch in and out of production orders as instructed by line leaders.
- Sign Batch Records as required by SOP s.
- Perform line set-up activity as instructed.
- Identify mistakes and immediately bring to the attention of supervision.
- Inspect product for quality attributes as instructed.
- Load components into equipment as instructed.
- Assemble components to products as instructed.
- Load boxes with product.
- Apply product identification labels, etc. to boxes.
- Manually apply tape to seal boxes.
- Perform cleaning duties as instructed.
- Perform line clearance as instructed.
- Assist in training of coworkers.
- Operate minor material handling equipment. i.e. pallet jacks hand trucks, etc.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Support company SOP s, operating policies, 5-S, AOP Quality and safety initiatives
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-3 years of GMP experience within pharmaceuticals or closely related environment
- Must have 1+ years previous production experience
- Experience with aerosol and/or spray technology is a plus
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Flexible to work 12-hour shifts, weekends, OT
- CGMP, 5-S, Clean Room experience
- Must be able to stand in one place for length of shift.
- Operate simple to moderately complex production machinery and related equipment.
- Perform basic math functions i.e. addition, subtraction and division.