Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
Salary: Up to $21/hr.
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Employment Type: Long-term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High School Diploma and 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Surface Mount Technology and Soldering experience
- Operates surface mount technology (SMT) automatic assembly equipment to produce high quality complex printed circuit board assemblies.
- Responsible for set-up, operations and routine maintenance.
- Manually or using semi-automatic equipment screen print solder paste.
- Operate adhesive dispensing equipment.
- Loads components supplied in tubes or reels onto feeders, and loads feeders onto placement equipment.
- May hand place some SMT components.
- Place assembled printed circuit boards into solder reflow ovens.
- May use standard electronic hand tools (solder, flux and adhesive).
- Utilize drawings, visual aides and other instructions to identify defects.