Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
Salary: Up to $22/hr.
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Shift: 1st Shift (M-TH, 5 AM - 3:30 PM)
Employment Type: Long term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain Secret
- High School Diploma
- IPC-610 and IPC J-STD-001 certifications required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position and have above average surface mount and fine pitch soldering skills
- Minimum of 1 year utilizing microscope for assembly or inspection.
- Ablility to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids / insufficient solder, solder shorts/ bridges, misaligned parts / leads, tombstoned and or billboarded components and any out solder defects that may occur during the SMT operation.
- Ability to work under a microscope for long periods of time to perform inspection / solder repair.
- Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings.
- Must be able to read instructions and identify standard SMT components.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Must have basic computer skills and have the ability to use several windows based programs as part of your daily routine.
- Ability to work 10 hours of weekly OT.
- Plan, lay out, assemble, wire and solder complete electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and apparatus such as PC boards, controls and control panels, assemblies.
- Uses microscope to verify correct part placement and orientation, manually align parts before soldering and perform post re-flow inspection and touch-up.
- Obtain all necessary information to perform job assignment and report any discrepancies to appropriate personnel
- Read and interpret schematics and wiring diagrams to perform point-to-point assembly, where assemblies and subassemblies require wiring and soldering of large masses of wires in confined spaces
- Perform electrical/electronic and mechanical assembly tasks working as a member of an assembly team as assigned