Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
Salary: Up to $24/hr.
Location: Oldsmar, FL (2nd Shift - 3pm to 2am)
Employment Type: Long-term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of experience in soldering and assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies.
- Must have excellent solder skills.
- Active certification or the ability to obtain IPC-610 and IPC J-STD-001
- Must be able to read instructions and identify standard SMT components.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where some overtime may be required.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and focus on tedious tasks.
- Must have basic computer skills and have the ability to use several windows-based programs as part of your daily routine.
- Ability to work 10 hours of weekly OT
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies.
- Uses microscope to verify correct SMT part placement and orientation, manually align parts before soldering, and perform post re-flow inspection and touch-up.
- Able to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids/insufficient solder, solder shorts/bridges, misaligned parts/leads, tombstoned and or billboarded components, and any out-solder defects that may occur during the SMT operation.
For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.srg-us.com