Broken Arrow, OK
Salary: Up to $24/Hr.
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Clearance: Active Secret is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have Navy shipboard lagging experience (hot and cold)
- Minimum 3 years experience in reading and understanding blueprints, drawings and work instructions
- Minimum 3 years experience with hand tools and measuring equipment
- Work history with mechanical assemblies
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Willing to travel
- Performs a variety of tasks in production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies.
- Works from diagrams and drawings and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Performs Navy shipboard lagging (hot and cold) on pipes and pipe sections of various shapes and diameters.