Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Job Title: Assembly Inspector
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Employment Type: Long-term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Uses predetermined methods, inspection operations and prescribed specifications to visually inspect solder and conformal coating of circuit card assemblies IAW IPC-A-610 & IPC-J-STD-001 requirements.
- Incorporate instructions, drawings or inspection instructions and checklists, various measuring devices (dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, etc.) to visually inspect circuit card assemblies to manufacturing and industry specifications including IPC and related reference documents and standards.
- High School Diploma and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience inspecting solder connections and/or in assembly build on circuit card assemblies in accordance with IPC-A-610 & IPC-J-STD-001 requirements.
- Must have IPC-610 and J-STD experience.
- Minimum 1-year visual Inspection (solder/coating) experience, or in lieu of quality inspection 3 years manufacturing/soldering experience of Electronic Assemblies.
- Detail-oriented, and proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- Ability to work overtime (EST 8 hours per week.)