Aviation Aerospace Assembler
Sarasota, FL US
Location: Sarasota, FL
Schedule: M-Th 6am-4:30pm
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to install, run, and maintain equipment used to develop, test, produce, and sustain aircraft.
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
- Ability to setup and operate machines, such as lathes, cutters, shears, borers, millers, grinders, presses, drills, or auxiliary machines, to make metallic and plastic workpieces.
- Mechanical or technical background highly preferred.
- Due to ITAR requirements, US Citizenship or Permanent Residency are required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required!
- Work with intricate, small parts to assembly products
- Perform high repetition assembly and machine operation tasks.
- Operate and adjust equipment following general instructions.
- Make simple set-ups and perform routine, preventative maintenance.
- Comply with plant safety rules.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform similar or associated departmental duties as assigned and directed.
- Must be able to perform a minimum of tasks as defined in the plant certification task lists at or above standard rate and with acceptable quality.
- Follow operating instructions as necessary
- Must be agile and willing to cross train in other departments depending on business needs.
- Is required to participate in our ISID continuous improvement program.
- Must be aware of what 5S stands for and be able to sustain daily within their respective line and / or department.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary
Physical Demands: Sitting 75% / Standing 15% / Walking & lifting 10%
ITAR: This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.