Sarasota, FL US
Manufacturing Aviation Assembler
Location: Sarasota, FL
Schedule: M-Th 6am-4:30pm; M-F 12pm-8pm
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing, machine operations, and/or assembly experience
- Ability to work with very small parts
- Technical background with the ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to communicate in English orally and through written means
- Reliability and consistency are must haves and non-negotiable!
- Work with intricate, small parts to assembly products
- Perform high repetition assembly and machine operation tasks.
- Operate and adjust equipment following general instructions.
- Make simple set-ups and perform routine, preventative maintenance.
- Comply with plant safety rules.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform similar or associated departmental duties as assigned and directed.
- Must be able to perform a minimum of tasks as defined in the plant certification task lists at or above standard rate and with acceptable quality.
- Follow operating instructions as necessary
- Must be agile and willing to cross train in other departments depending on business needs.
- Is required to participate in our ISID continuous improvement program.
- Must be aware of what 5S stands for and be able to sustain daily within their respective line and / or department.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary
Physical Demands: Sitting 75% / Standing 15% / Walking & lifting 10%
Keywords: manufacturing, assembly, assembler, operators, retail, fast food, waitress, waiter, host, hostess, landscaping, landscaper, constructions, technician, manufacture, aerospace, aviation, mechanical, mechanic,