Redwood City, CA
Biological Researcher II
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Biological Researcher II
- Location: Redwood City, CA
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: 9AM 5PM M - F
- Salary: $48/HR paid weekly with benefit options
- Employment Type: 6-month long term contract
Job Summary: Organization s Biologics Division is seeking an experienced and motivated molecular biologist. The candidate will join in our antibody and protein expression/characterization group to work in a team developing novel therapeutic antibody candidates.
- Strong knowledges and skills in techniques of molecular biology/biochemistry
- DNA/RNA manipulations including DNA/RNA extraction, gene amplifications and vector constructions
- Protein production using both bacterial and mammalian cells and column purification
- Biochemical and immunological assays including ELISA, analytical HPLC, Biacore SPR and Octet BLI systems, etc.
- A MS degree in biological science and 5-7 years of relevant industry experience in the biomedical area.
- Must have analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with flexibility and independence.
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills as well as computer proficiency.