Business Development Manager
Remote, FL US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
- Title: Sales Manager
- Location: Remote; East Coast
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Salary: Based on experience
- Employment Type: Direct hire
- Assist in identifying and developing new customers from sources such as databases, publications, market analysis, trade shows and contact lists. Assist potential customers to determine compatibility between their requirements and client s products/services.
- Prepare and deliver quotations and negotiate agreements of sale.
- Develop and maintain marketing intelligence on all peptides in preclinical and clinical development within identified Accounts/Territory.
- Attend selected trade shows, be prepared to fulfill booth duties at shows, and coordinate customer visits during trade shows.
- Coordinate and support customer visits to client facilities.
- Record customer information into client s customer database and prepare Sales reports as needed for updates on existing and new business activities.
- Develop and maintain a current understanding of client s capabilities and capacity, and work with the operation and project managers to deliver the products and services in a timely manner to satisfy customers needs.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of sales, marketing, and account management skills and techniques to provide sales support services as required.
Qualifications and Education:
- BS degree in a scientific or technical discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales for either API or Drug Product, with a successful track record of Sales growth. Previous experience with peptide chemistry a plus.
- Basic understanding of drug development process from clinical to commercial.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, written and verbal. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to navigate within your home office setting with ease.
- Must be able to travel for conferences, tradeshows, client visits, and client meetings as required by management.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.